Benvenuto to the Hampton Roads Branch, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club. If you appreciate the timeless design and exciting performance of Italian sports cars - then you are one of us! Come and join 'La Famiglia Alfa Romeo da Hampton Roads, Virginia'.

Click here to log-in and post a new message!

Friday, June 25, 2004

Site Editor On Vacation!

Just wanted to let everybody know Andy and I will be gone next week on vacation, so you all are on your own with the blog! I sent out invitations to join to everyone on the current email list but I'm sure I missed a few. Also, some of you have had problems signing on for an account - just email me and I will try to help you out when I get back. Hopefully, when I do get back, somebody besides me will be posting something here!

P.S. We're going to Acapulco, but I already checked - there is no Alfa Romeo dealership there (nearest one is up by Mexico City). Dang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to log-in and post a new message!