Benvenuto to the Hampton Roads Branch, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club. If you appreciate the timeless design and exciting performance of Italian sports cars - then you are one of us! Come and join 'La Famiglia Alfa Romeo da Hampton Roads, Virginia'.

Click here to log-in and post a new message!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Guess what I saw on I-464 today?

Broken down and left for dead on the shoulder was a red...MIATA! I thought Kent would get a kick out of this...headlights were popped up too. What, I guess when these cars die their headlights pop open and their tongues hang out? Any self-respecting Alfa owner would have had AAA tow the poor thing home, not just leave it there on the side of the Interstate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick T. said...

Sorry, I originally said I-264, it was actually 464 - the exit just before the downtown tunnel. The car is still there! It's been there at least four days now!!

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to log-in and post a new message!