Benvenuto to the Hampton Roads Branch, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club. If you appreciate the timeless design and exciting performance of Italian sports cars - then you are one of us! Come and join 'La Famiglia Alfa Romeo da Hampton Roads, Virginia'.

Click here to log-in and post a new message!

Friday, July 09, 2004

Email from Alex

Hi gang,

Petey and I will be moving from our current home in Larchmont to a small cottage near the beach in Ocean View. We will be holding a huge garage/ yard sale on the 23rd and 24th of July (please come and take some of our stuff!), and then I'll begin moving our furniture and boxes beginning on the 25th, hoping to finish before the end of the day on Saturday the 31st of July.

I know that many of you will be attending the AROC convention in New Hampshire, but perhaps some of you who are not going to the convention could use a bit of exercise and frustration? If so, you are hereby invited to join Petey and I in moving our stuff over to Ocean View. Beer, Soda, Juice, food and fun will be provided of course!

Please let me know when you are available, so I can plan accordingly.

On a similar note...I have a '73 GTV project car with many spare parts that I will need to sell or store for a while (our new place has no garage!). If you want a GTV, but are also looking for an inexpensive way to get into one, please let me know! I am open to offers!!

Thanks for your help!
Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to log-in and post a new message!