Benvenuto to the Hampton Roads Branch, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club. If you appreciate the timeless design and exciting performance of Italian sports cars - then you are one of us! Come and join 'La Famiglia Alfa Romeo da Hampton Roads, Virginia'.

Click here to log-in and post a new message!

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Email from Skip

Hi all,
We're home again.
I will run the meeting if the rest will help out with things to talk about. I don't have much of anything on the agenda except a social gathering.
We might want to discuss the feasibility of staying with Enrico's on the South Side. I have heard some grumblings over the past few months and even heard that some folks ate before arriving at the meeting this time. Anyone have any ideas?
See ya there,
Skip

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick Triebwasser said...

Hey Skip,

I have one item for the meeting - doing a club breakfast for the Formula One race on the 25th of July. We'll see if there's enough interest, especially since many will be up north for the Alfa Convention. I will also answer any questions about using the club web log.

I scouted out a possible replacement for Enrico's - I will include the details in a separate post for everyone to consider.

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to log-in and post a new message!