Benvenuto to the Hampton Roads Branch, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club. If you appreciate the timeless design and exciting performance of Italian sports cars - then you are one of us! Come and join 'La Famiglia Alfa Romeo da Hampton Roads, Virginia'.

Click here to log-in and post a new message!

Monday, July 26, 2004

Ok, I don't get any kickbacks from this...

Rick,
Steve forwarded this site to me. I had forgotten where I got my bumper stickers from. Please put on the Blog in case anyone wants to get one.
Myron

"Mangia la mia polvere"Bumper Stickers:

"Mangia la Mia polvere"
Eat My Dust in Italian

These stickers are $2.50 each.
Please include 50ยข each shipping within the US, foreign shipping by quote.
Payment
I accept cash, check, money order, or online payment through PayPal.

Please email Michael Williams to order.

Next time you roast that riceboy special at the lights, show your Italian pride with these high quality, professionally printed bumper stickers. A discreet Quadrifoglio adds the finishing touch. At 10.75" x 2.5" they are the perfect size for late model Alfa bumpers, or the window of any Italian car, regardless of vintage.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to log-in and post a new message!