Benvenuto to the Hampton Roads Branch, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club. If you appreciate the timeless design and exciting performance of Italian sports cars - then you are one of us! Come and join 'La Famiglia Alfa Romeo da Hampton Roads, Virginia'.

Click here to log-in and post a new message!

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Happy Ending to the 'Case of the Submerged Spider'

Email from Mike Griffin -

Hello Gang,

Skip, that was excellent coverage of the convention and your trip. I really like the picture of the cars in front of the mansion. It sounds like it was a good time and I am glad that the weather didn't ruin it. I hope that the GTV 6 that died outside of D.C. isn't in to bad shape.

Well I just took delivery on two Alfa's. A '91 and '75 spider. I bought them from Mark Gerzewki who has been very accommodating, thanks Mark. I am actually excited about this because the '75 is half my younger brothers. He is planning on joining the club and will come to the next meeting. He and I are going to try and get this thing running. This is a good chance for me to gain my own experience with Alfa engines. We are going to do this by ourselves but I am definitely going to have to seek advice from the fountain of experience ( I should just say you old timers). It appears Alfa owning is contagious and maybe in some cases hereditary! See everyone at the next meeting.

Mike


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to log-in and post a new message!