Benvenuto to the Hampton Roads Branch, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club. If you appreciate the timeless design and exciting performance of Italian sports cars - then you are one of us! Come and join 'La Famiglia Alfa Romeo da Hampton Roads, Virginia'.

Click here to log-in and post a new message!

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Note for Subscribers and Potential Subscribers...

The subscription service for this blog has stopped working for some time now, and it didn't even work very well before it decided to stop working completely (sounds like my first Alfa!). I have attempted to contact the person who runs the thing, but have gotten zero response. I have looked at other services, but they either do not do what I want or have highly annoying sign-up procedures designed to target you with specific ads (these are all free services after all). Therefore as a stop-gap measure, I have set up my Outlook inbox to automatically forward new blog content to all subscribers (via email) as soon as I receive it. The only problem with this is that it is not the fully automated, set-it-up-and-forget-about-it solution I would prefer. You can still sign up and un-subscribe using the sidebar menu as before, but I will have to periodically check the list and manually adjust my email listing in Outlook. If you feel you are getting ignored, send me an email personally and I will quickly see to your request. Isn't technology wonderful? Thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to log-in and post a new message!